We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi detached home in Drumaness. The family home offers flexible and spacious well-proportioned accommodation to include two receptions, four bedrooms, which could easily become one reception and five bedrooms, luxury kitchen and bathroom, a separate cloakroom room on the first floor plus benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Positioned in the centre of Drumaness Village within walking distance to all the local amenities this spacious accommodation must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Outside the property further benefits from a large garden laid out in lawns and a detached garage. With so much to offer at such a good price early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'11" x 11'7" (4.55m x 3.53m)
- Fireplace with decorative inset and granite hearth. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 19'0" x 10'9" (5.79m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and gas hob, integrated dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steeel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, granite work tops, tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash. Glazed door to rear.
- Sitting Room 11'9" x 9'8" (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Solid wood flooring, double patio doors.
- Bedroom one 11'3 x 10'9 (3.43m x 3.28m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Front facing.
- Bathroom 9'0" x 8'0" (2.74m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising stand alone bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin and walk in shower. Tiled floor and wall tiling. Hotpress.
- First floor
- Landing area, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom two 19'4" x 11'11" (5.89m x 3.63m)
- Storage into eaves.
- Cloakroom 7'1" x 5'0" (2.16m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Three 10'5" x 9'10" (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom four 5'10" x 13'11" (1.78m x 4.24m)
- Wood laminate flooring, storage into eaves.
- Garage 20'0 x 11'0 (6.10m x 3.35m)
- Roller door. Power and light.
- To the front is a small garden with mature planting and ample parking. To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawns with patio area and a rural outlook.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.