Extended Town Terrace In Ever Popular Location
A superb extended and modernised period town terrace holding a prime position within this most popular section of Brompton Park. The modernised interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, extended modern fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has been presented to the highest standards. Off street car parking with brick paved driveway and the most convenient location make this the perfect starter home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, open plan stairs.
- Lounge 4.06 x 4.11 (13'4" x 13'6")
- Into bay, porcelain tiled floor, 3 panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 3.91 x 2.18 (12'10" x 7'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, uPve double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.87 (10'5" x 9'5")
- Built-in robe, concealed gas boiler, range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.06 (7'6" x 10'0")
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, porcelain tiled floor.
- Brick paved driveway, enclosed covered rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.