Holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location this attractive red brick semi detached villa will not disappoint. The recently redecorated and modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and Indian Ivory bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, patio doors to rear patio garden and is ideally suited to the young married couple or growing family. An attached garage and most convenient location combines with low outgoings to make immediate viewing a must to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.97 x 4.56 (13'0" x 15'0")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.67 x 2.04 (8'9" x 6'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls
- Dining Room 2.85 x 2.64 (9'4" x 8'8")
- UPvc double glazed sliding patio doors, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.89 x 4.28 (9'6" x 14'1")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.89 (9'11" x 9'6")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.05 x 3.39 (6'9" x 11'1")
- Built-in robe.
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Attached Garage 4.94 x 2.37 (16'2" x 7'9")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Patio front garden, enclosed rear patio garden, driveway.