An excellent first time buyer house or investment opportunity with this convenient mid terrace property, in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Albertbridge Road.
The accommodation includes lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and access to the rear garden, two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite on the first floor. Easy to maintain and with low outgoings, this property includes everything a couple or small family need including tiled flooring, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and the added bonus of an easily maintained garden to the rear.
Due to the high demand for properties in this location we would suggest an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, tile floor.
- Lounge 14'8 x 9'5 (4.47m x 2.87m)
- Laminate wooden floor
- Kitchen/Dining 14'9 x 10'0 (4.50m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor
- Rear Hall
- PVC back door, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with gas fired boiler
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 9'5 (4.45m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 6'7 (3.18m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Good sized garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.