This neat and tidy semi-detached bungalow is located in the popular residential area of Camphill Park, just off the Toome Road in Ballymena. A quiet and convenient area, with Camphill Primary just minutes walk around the corner, and quick access to the A26/M2 via Tullygarley Road for commuters.
The property has been very well cared for and has undergone various home improvements. With two good sized ground floor bedrooms, and two recpetion rooms, there is good living accommodation and also further potential on the first floor, with half of the roof space already made into an attic room.
Without doubt this would like a lovely home for the first time buyer, but it will also appeal to those down-sizing or those requiring ground floor/bungalow accommodation.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, ground floor shower room, and a first floor attic room. Half of the first floor has been converted (other half contains water tank and storage space), providing a fully fitted room with floor, electrics and dormer window, although access to this could be enhanced quite easily by updating the current staircase.
The property has in recent years undergone various home improvements, including being re-wired with several new sockets added, installation of electric smoke alarms, new water tank, extra insulation to attic including pipe lagging, installation of thermostatic radiator values, and some of the hard wood doubling glazing has been updated to uPvc double glazing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway 3.68m x 1.58m (12'1" x 5'2")
- Hard wood double glazed front door. Telephone point.
- Lounge 3.86m x 3.76m (12'8" x 12'4")
- Open fire with recently installed fireplace featuring attractive wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. TV point. Bay window. Open plan to living room.
- Living room 3.75m x 3.17m (12'4" x 10'5")
- Decorative fireplace with electric inset.
- Kitchen 3.84m x 3.36m (12'7" x 11'0")
- Excellent range of eye and low level units. Glazed display cupboards. Integrated fridge and freezer. Space for electric cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Hard wood double glazed back door.
- Bedroom 1 3.93m x 3.01` (12'11" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 3.01m (9'11" x 9'11")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Shower room 1.95m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5")
- Large shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress. Wall mirror with light. Tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Attic room 2.65m x 2.35m (8'8" x 7'9")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Large built in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn edged with bedding plants. Tarmac driveway for several cars, leading to the detached garage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is also very well kept. The back offers good sized lawns edged with small plants and shrubs, washing lines, yard with boiler house, patio to rear of garage, and all neatly finished with fenced boundary.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door. Light and power. Side pedestrian access to garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.