Impressive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site Within This Most Convenient Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised red brick semi detached villa holding a prime position within this most popular location. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, feature wood burning stove, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, patio doors from lounge to deck and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Landscaped gardens with open aspect and southerly aspect to rear with feature decked areas with artificial lawn combine with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Through Lounge 7.77 x 3.12 (25'6" x 10'3")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 1.67 x 4.73 (5'6" x 15'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tumble dryer space, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.54 x 2.72 (11'7" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 3.65 (9'7" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.27 x 2.02 (7'5" x 6'8")
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, feature decked areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.