If you're retired or looking forward to retirement then this first floor two bedroom apartment may be ideal. This property is located in secure surrounds with its own part time manager, enabling residents to avail to avail of assistance when required. The overall complex is well designed and offers a communal lounge and kitchen facilities where residents can congregate and enjoy a chat and a cup of tea or coffee. The shops at Ballyholme are close by and delightful coastal walks are handy too.
Slow down and enjoy a more sedate pace of lifestyle through the purchase of this delightful home.
- Hardwood entrance door
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and willis type immersion heater. Built in cloaks cupboard. Dimplex economy 7 storage heater.
- LOUNGE 20'1" x 10'6" (6.12m x 3.20m)
- Dimplex economy 7 storage heater.
- KITCHEN 10'3" x 8'6" (3.12m x 2.59m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor hood with integrated extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Dimplex economy 7 storage heater.
- BEDROOM 1 10'3" x 9'11" (3.12m x 3.02m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Dimplex electric wall heater.
- BEDROOM 2 9'1" x 8'5" (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Dimplex electric wall heater.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising corner shower with "Mira" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Dimplex electric wall heater.
- Communal gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.