We are delighted to offer for sale this very spacious mid terrace house which is located off the Main Street in Ballyclare close to the park and local schools. This property is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring leading to a large spacious kitchen with room for dining table.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a spacious separate bathroom with champagne coloured suite.
Other benefits include oil heating and hardwood double glazed windows.
Outside there is a back yard area and a garden in lawn accessed via a shared laneway.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid hardwood front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM / DINING 20'4'' X 10'9'' (6.20m X 3.28m)
- Wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace with mahogany surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'0'' X 9'10'' (5.18m X 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink, space for double free standing oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress with storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 14'7'' X 10'6'' (4.45m X 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11'' X 9'7'' (3.02m X 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.84m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Storage cupboard, radiator.
- Champagne bathroom suite with panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls.
- Back yard with oil tank and boiler house.
Steps leading to rear garden in lawn via shared laneway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.