Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, detached, family home located on the Dunover Road, on the outskirts of the ever popular seaside village of Ballywalter. The property has been meticulously maintained and is presented to an exacting high standard by the current owners. Early internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the attention to detail and high quality finish the home provides.
Upon entering the property, viewers will be immediately impressed with the well proportioned driveway providing ample car parking for multiple cars, the attractive dark red composite PVC front door and the black framed PVC double glazed windows.
With three, large receptions rooms, the home has ample space for the growing family, and a large bespoke kitchen / dining room and utility room with range of integrated 'Siemens' appliances. Moreover the kitchen benefits from a beautiful mid island unit which deserves special mention. The spacious family room / sun room has a large feature window overlooking the rear garden and surrounding countryside, and the multi-fuel burning stove creates a warm, homely feel.
The first floor has four, double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a modern family bathroom.
Externally the property is equally well maintained with gardens to the front and rear and large detached garage. The rear gardens have been landscaped with patio area, timber raised bedding areas and large garden in lawn.
The home is located within walking distance to Ballywalter Village, so easy access to surrounding areas and bus routes, but also benefitting from a semi-rural feel.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Composite PVC double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Porch
- Feature tiled floor, vaulted ceiling and double Oak doors with glazed panels leading to -
- Entrance Hall
- Rustic Oak flooring and understairs storage area.
- White suite comprising push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Lounge 16'32 x 11'6 (5.69m x 3.51m)
- Feature Limestone fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth. Herringbone rustic Oak flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area 28'17 x 10'31 (8.97m x 3.84m)
- Deluxe fitted kitchen from Parkes Interiors with range of high and low level units and Quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with Quooker boiling water tap, a range of integrated appliances to include: double 'Siemens' oven, 'Siemens' ceramic hob, 'Siemens' warming drawer, 'Siemens' dishwasher and extractor hood, feature mid island unit, downlighters, display shelves, feature vertical radiator and tiled floor. Open plan to dining area with multi-fuel burning stove.
- Utility Room 7'94 x 5'17 (4.52m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, feature vertical radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and composite PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Family Room / Sun Room 24'23 x 10'70 (7.90m x 4.83m)
- Feature multi-fuel burning stove, downlighters, rustic Oak flooring, two double glazed 'Keylite' roof windows and feature picturesque windows with views towards open countryside.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, Velux type window and built in hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 11'91 x 13'22 (5.66m x 4.52m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising panelled shower cubicle with 'Mira Vie' electric shower, push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 11'11 x 12'22 (3.63m x 4.22m)
- (at maximum points)
- Bedroom 3 10'89 x 12'26 (5.31m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 4 10'29 x 12'60 (3.78m x 5.18m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, walk in shower cubicle with overhead 'Aqualisa' power shower, push button wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, downlighters, chrome towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Front - Large tarmac driveway and garden in lawn. Double gates to side garden.
Side - Tarmac driveway, oil storage tank and boiler house.
Rear - Granite paved patio and steps to patio doors, landscaped garden in lawn, raised timber bedding areas, outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage 12'99 x 19'78 (6.17m x 7.77m)
- Up and over door, side door and light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.