We are delighted to offer for sale this luxury detached home on the Downpatrick Road, just outside of Ballynahinch that sits on a private and mature site with approximately 4 acres of land. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the standard of finish used throughout along with the size and scope of this family home. The property comprises reception hall through to living room with wood burning stove, study, dining room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining and living areas, leading through to sunroom and a separate utility room. There are four good sized bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, a second with ensuite and two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property is set on a large private site and is approached via gates and stoned driveway with ample space for parking. The property further benefits from a detached double garage. The mature gardens are beautifully presented with well maintained lawned areas and are complemented by mature trees and shrubbery.
The house is conveniently located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and surrounding towns of Saintfield, Downpatrick and Ballynahinch giving access to a number of excellent grammar schools and local amenities.
This property is sure to appeal to many and with so much to offer in this stunning family home, early viewing is a must.
- Reception Porch
- Covered reception porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with wooden flooring. Large store cupboard and hotpress.
- Living Room 15'0x 12'9 (4.57m x 3.89m)
- Large bright living room with wooden flooring. Large multi fuel stove linked into heating system. Tiled hearth and wooden surround.
- Kitchen/ Living / Dining 23'10 x 20'7 (7.26m x 6.27m)
- Range of high and low level units including granite work tops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated double oven, gas hob, dish washer, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor and splash area. Wooden flooring in dining/ living area.
- Utility Room 13'2 x 10'3 (4.01m x 3.12m)
- A range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Cloakroom 6'0" x 3'4" (1.83m x 1.02m)
- White site encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Sun Room 14'0" x 13'0" (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Accessed via French patio doors. Wooden flooring. Door to side.
- Dining Room 20'0" x 11'9" (6.10m x 3.58m)
- Accessed via French patio doors. Wood burning stove with wooden surround and mantle and tiled hearth. Wooden flooring. Sliding patio doors to garden.
- Study 7'5" x 5'10" (2.26m x 1.78m)
- Front facing. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One 11'5" x 11'4" (3.48m x 3.45m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'5" x 11'9" (3.78m x 3.58m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bathroom 9'4" x 9'4" (2.84m x 2.84m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bidet, bath and separate shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom Three (Ensuite) 16'3" x 12'9" (4.95m x 3.89m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes.
- Ensuite 6'2" x 5'1" (1.88m x 1.55m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 23'4" x 13'0" (7.11m x 3.96m)
- Rear facing. Door to rear.
- Walk in Wardrobe 5'6" x 5'8" (1.68m x 1.73m)
- Ensuite 8'2" x 6'5" (2.49m x 1.96m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- GARAGE 30'4" x 23'5" (9.25m x 7.14m)
- Detached double garage. Boiler room with cloakroom facilities encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
Two electric up and over doors. Fixed staircase to partially floored roofspace with light, power and window to rear.
- The property sits on a private and mature site with approximately 4 acres of land in a separate field with its own access to the road. The house is approached via gates and stoned driveway with a double garage and ample space for parking. There are beautifully presented gardens with lawned areas complemented by mature trees and shrubbery and raised vegetable beds, and wooden decking area to the rear.
Hot and cold outside taps.
Lights on pillars and drive.
Rainwater harvesting tank.
Pre wired for an alarm system.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.