This mid terrace home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the sea, local primary school and a wide range of amenities that this quaint seaside village has to offer. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside benefits from a generous garden in lawn to the front and two off street parking spaces, with a rear garden in lawn and paved area to the rear. With some modernisation this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a home in Ballywalter, appealing to first time buyers and investors alike. Early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'3 x 12'4 (4.34m x 3.76m)
- Feature fireplace with stone surround, tiled hearth and and wooden mantel.
- Dining Room 8'11 x 8'1 (2.72m x 2.46m)
- Understairs storage.
- Kitchen 9'0 x 8'0 (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, built in extractor fan, space for fridge and freezer. PVC door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 16'0 x 9'10 (4.88m x 3.00m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and hotpress.
- Generous garden to front of property with parking. Enclosed rear yard with oil storage tank and outside store leading to garden in lawn.