Situated just off the Cregagh Road, this semi detached property represents an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer hoping to their foot on the first rung of the property ladder. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area with double doors to patio / garden, new fitted kitchen with built in gas hob and oven and white bathroom suite first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, off street parking and enclosed rear garden.
A short walk takes you to the Cregagh Road for convenience shopping and superb transport links into and out of Belfast. An excellent home in a great location.
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with stain glass fan light to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'6 x 11'0 (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Into Bay. Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Open to :
- Dining Area 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Upvc patio doors.
- New Fitted Kitchen 18'5 x 5'9 (5.61m x 1.75m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built in four ring gas hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Two 9'11 x 9'6 (3.02m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 7'6 x 6'6 (2.29m x 1.98m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Wooden panelling.
- Hot-press. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing. Mature hedging. Patio area/
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.