We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and spacious semi detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Doagh road, Ballyclare.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, luxury fitted kitchen / diner with pvc double glazed double doors to rear and a matching utility room. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering. Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door with matching side panels, wood laminate flooring, white four panel internal doors with matching skirting and architrave. Stairwell to first floor, access to walk in storage and under stairs store.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With contemporary white two piece suite comprising walnut effect vanity unit with inlaid basin and w.c. Half tiling to walls, metallic tiling to floor.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.84m (16'7" x 12'7")
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burning stove and stone tiled hearth with oak mantle. Oak effect wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.17m x 3.84m AT WIDEST (20'3" x 12'7" AT WIDEST)
- Modern fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in Yorkshire oak effect laminate door with contrasting granite effect formica worktops. Space for range style cooker with extractor hood and glazed canopy. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed double door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of matching high and low level fitted units with work surface area, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space and tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder with light, power, velux window, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.86m (13'4" x 12'8")
- Painted floorboards, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'3")
- BEDROOM 3 4.09m x 2.87m (13'5" x 9'5")
- Radiator, velux window.
- With modern white four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit and low flush wc, half tongue and groove panelling to walls, tiled floor.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a matching detached garage with up and over door and separate service door, oil boiler,
fully enclosed rear garden in lawn and raised paved patio area.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.