Recently constructed in the popular residential development of Belvoir Park surrounded open countryside and protected woodland whilst still being close to the Outer Ring providing easy access to South and South East Belfast, leading schools both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre. A short walk also provides access to Minnowburn Forest Forest Park with picturesque walks along the Lagan Tow Path.
Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, master with en suite, contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower, fantastic kitchen / dining / living with floor to ceiling sliding doors and glazed panels providing excellent views over the woodland area to the rear whilst maximising the natural light into the living space. Outside the property benefits from front gardens bordered by estate railings, driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and private enclosed rear patio and garden overlooking the woodland area to the rear.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlights. Under-stairs cloaks area.
- Spacious Lounge 14'0" x 12'6" (4.27m x 3.81m)
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Contemporary wall mounted glass fronted electric fire.
- Downstairs w.c.
- W.C and sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining/ Living area 19'0" x 13'3" (5.79m x 4.04m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with handleless high and low level built in units. Built in Neff induction hob, suspended integrated ceiling mounted Neff extractor fan with LED lighting. Eye level oven with stowaway door. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and disposal unit. Stone work-top. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled flooring continued from hallway. Spot-lights. Large floor to ceiling sliding doors with additional matching glazed side panels providing access and maximising the natural light and views out to woodland to the rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- (at widest points) Triple mirrored slide-robes.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with drench head and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below, illuminated vanity mirror, fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 9'7 (4.11m x 2.92m)
- Double mirrored slide-robes. Spot-lights. Views out to woodland area.
- Bedroom Three 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Double mirrored slide-robes. Spot-lights. Views out to woodland area. Large walk-in storage area (plumbed for en-suite.
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing bath with floor mounted mixer taps and hand shower, separate corner shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below. Illuminated vanity mirror above, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage. Planning permission granted for roof-space conversion for fourth bedroom to include the installation of a dormer window.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn bordered by estate railings.
Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'3 x 10'2 (5.26m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen dining living access is provided to the paved area. Superb private gardens laid in lawn overlooking woodland area to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.