We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Glenville Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with open fire, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen /diner with built in oven & hob and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a stoned driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 13'2'' AT WIDEST
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with open fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 21'0'' X 10'8''
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, wood laminate flooring, island unit / breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed side door, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'7'' X 9'9''
- BEDROOM 2 14'1'' X 7'10''
- BEDROOM 3 10'1'' X 7'9''
- Radiator, built in cupboard
- Modern white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress
- Stoned driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area