Located just Newton Park, this semi detached home has been maintained by its current owners to the highest of standards throughout, leaving the potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from bright and welcoming accommodation comprising 3 good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern kitchen leading to sun porch and white bathroom suite on first floor. Outside there are landscaped gardens to the front, enclosed south westerly facing rear garden & ample off street parking that lead to a detached garage. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Upvc glass panelled sliding door to entrance porch. Decorative tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs cloakroom and storage.
- Lounge 11'9 x 11'2 (3.58m x 3.40m)
- Tiled fire-place housing open fire, laminate flooring. Decorative coving.
- Living / Dining Room 11'7 x 10'7 (3.53m x 3.23m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove, with tiled inset and marble surround. Decorative coving.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'0 x 8'2 (3.66m x 2.49m)
- Full range of high and low level units, high gloss finish work tops, overhead extractor fan. Glass splash back behind cooker. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Fold away breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor continued from hallway. Access to lean to conservatory.
- Covered Sun Porch 9'6 x 8'3 (2.90m x 2.51m)
- Storage area, plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear patio / garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 10'6 (3.51m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Two 3.54 x 3.2 (11'7" x 10'6")
- Fantastic views towards Black Mountain.
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 8'2 (2.59m x 2.49m)
- White Bathroom Suite 8'0 x 7'8 (2.44m x 2.34m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Gainsborough shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin,
low flush w.c.. Hot-press. Fully tiled walls and floor. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to Detached Garage.
Landscaped front garden
- Detached garage 17'7 x 9'0 (5.36m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Block paved patio area that captures the afternoon and evening sun, bordered by mature hedging.
Pvc oil tank.
- Please note
- The property benefits from having solar panels fitted to the roof, that collect heat from the sun to generate hot water.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.