We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extended semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, spacious dining / family room and an extended light oak fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite,
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and paved patio area to rear with steps to garden in lawn .
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 11'0'' (4.27m X 3.35m)
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 17'4'' X 9'8'' (5.28m X 2.95m)
- Radiator, under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN 10'11'' X 8'1'' (3.33m X 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'0'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST (4.27m X 3.25m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 9'11'' (3.25m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine.
Garden to front in lawn with shrubs.
Paved patio area to rear with steps to garden in lawn
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.