We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a much sought after residential area just off the Doagh Road.
This home requires modernisation but will still appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, family / dining room with tiled fireplace and a separate fitted kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'3'' X 12'0'' (4.34m X 3.66m)
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM 12'8'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'6'' X 7'5'' (3.20m X 2.26m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'2'' X 8'10'' (4.32m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (3.99m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 13'0'' X 9'7'' (3.96m X 2.92m)
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, hotpress.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear with pebbled area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.