We are pleased to offer for sale this luxury detached residence on the Old Belfast Road just outside Ballynahinch. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the stunning finishes used throughout this family home. The flexible accommodation comprises spacious reception hall, family room with multi fuel stove, luxury kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances through to living area with stove. Also on the ground floor there is a utility room and master bedroom with ensuite shower room. On the first floor there is a large gallery landing, two large bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the home further benefits from a large detached garage, ideal for someone who works from home, and a separate paddock. The property further benefits from a family friendly garden with metal gates and patio area and gravelled driveway. The site extends to approximately 0.75 acres.
Due to the properties location it is within easy commuting distance to both Lisburn, Belfast and beyond with an abundance of great Schools close at hand.
Rarely does a house with so much character and such a large site come for sale in this area, so early viewing is a must.
- Reception Hall 14'0" x 12'7" (4.27m x 3.84m)
- Solid wood front door with glazed side panels leading to spacious reception hall. Solid wood flooring, stair case leading to first floor.
- Sitting Room 11'6" x 14'2" (3.51m x 4.32m)
- Stove with beam over. Solid wood flooring.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining 37'1" x 15'6" (11.30m x 4.72m)
- Fantastic kitchen/ living/ dining area comprising a range of high and low level units with granite work tops and upstands, stainless steel sink unit and a half, island unit, pop up extractor fan, Aga range, integrated Neff microwave, oven and fridge/freezer.
Double doors to rear.
Stove in living area with feature beam over.
Tiled floor throughout.
- Utility 14'4" x 8'2" (4.37m x 2.49m)
- High and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and door to rear.
- Bedroom One 14'2" x 13'2" (4.32m x 4.01m)
- Front facing room with solid wood flooring. Ensuite.
- Ensuite 7'11" x 7'10" (2.41m x 2.39m)
- White suite comprising shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- First floor
- Landing Area 14'0" x 12'8" (4.27m x 3.86m)
- Gallery landing with space for office or play area.
- Bedroom Two 27'4" x 13'3" (8.33m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom Three 22'2" x 11'7" (6.76m x 3.53m)
- Bathroom 12'7" x 7'10" (3.84m x 2.39m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, stand alone bath and shower unit. Hotpress. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Garage 29'0" x 20'0" (8.84m x 6.10m)
- Roller door, power and light.
- To the front the property is approached by railings and a sweeping stone driveway with gardens laid out in lawns.
To the rear is a garden laid out in lawns with a detached garage, patio area and a separate paddock.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.