An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick period semi detached villa within this ever popular section of Alexandra Park Avenue which has benefited from a modernisation programme over a period of years. The interior accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, superb roof space, kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings, pvc fascia and eaves and retains many original period features throughout.
A private rear garden wtih southerly aspect combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate inspection.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.28 x 7.83 (10'9" x 25'8")
- Into bay attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, 3 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.72 x 2.49 (8'11" x 8'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for dishwasher, formica worktops, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby 2.85 x 1.50 (9'4" x 4'11")
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.28 (11'1" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.00 (11'0" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.13 x 2.59 (7'0" x 8'6")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, boiler house, oil tank, decked area.