This semi bungalow is an appealing factor particularly for those thinking of down-sizing or possible retirement. The property is well-proportioned and offers a pleasant level of comfort throughout. With the appeal and amenities of Ballyholme not far away, the property should offer a wide appeal for those interested in this kind of lifestyle.
We feel confident a viewing will convince you this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- PVC entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 3.76m x 3.30m widening to 2.44m (12'4" x 10'10" wi
- KITCHEN 3.76m x 2.31m (12'4" x 7'7")
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.15m x 3.07m (10'4" x 10'1")
- BEDROOM 2 2.34m x 2.06m (7'8" x 6'9")