This well presented detached bungalow is situated in the ever popular Piney Hill, just off Carlisle Park in Ballynahinch. The deceptively spacious and adaptable accommodation can only be appreciated with internal inspection and comprises living room, dining room, spacious kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The roof space is fully floored with two store rooms and a shower room and subject to appropriate planning could form extra accommodation for the growing family. The detached home is set on large private site with mature gardens and beautiful views over the surrounding countryside and Mourne Mountains and ample off street parking. The family homes location is convenient to all the local amenities and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Downpatrick and Lisburn. Rarely does a family home come for sale with so much to offer both inside and out, in such a fantastic location so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed side panel to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living Room 16'0" x 10'3" (4.88m x 3.12m)
- Large bright living room with feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornicing. Wood laminate flooring. Through too:
- Dining Room 10'3" x 9'3" (3.12m x 2.82m)
- Double doors leading to raised patio area.
- Kitchen 12'2" x 11'9" (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating built in electric fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob, recess for dishwasher and oven. Tiled splash area. Door to rear.
- Utility room
- Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower unit. Tiled flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 12'1" x 11'7" (3.68m x 3.53m)
- Rear facing bedroom. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two 11'2" x 8'9" (3.40m x 2.67m)
- Front facing. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 11'2" x 9'3" (3.40m x 2.82m)
- Access to roofspace
- The roof space has been fully floored giving two further storage rooms and a shower room.
- To the front is a large tarmac area with ample parking and large gardens laid out in lawn with various mature plantings.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden laid out in lawn with two patio areas. All beautifully presented on a large site.
Stunning views over Ballynahinch and beyond.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.