This modern three bedroom semi-detached house offers an excellent op
portunity to acquire a fantastic home which has much to offer. Located on a very desirable site in this sought after development, this property enjoys an attractive outlook and is not overlooked to the rear.
Is it located between the villages of Gracehill and Ahoghill, and is a short drive to Ballymena town. It is definitely a home which ticks many boxes, comprising a utility room, master bedroom ensuite, and a beautiful kitchen with all the integrated appliances, to name a few. There is also off street parking to the front. In all, this lovely home would make an ideal starter home for the first time buyer or young family.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall with excellent storage, lounge, ground floor WC, open plan kitchen-living-dining room, utility room, three bedrooms (with master ensuite) and a family bathroom. It has gas central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is designated parking for two cars and a very private, enclosed rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 7.38m x 1.98m (24'3" x 6'6")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Fitted storage units. Under stairs storage. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom / WC 1.83m x 0.87m (6'0" x 2'10")
- Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.48m x 3.58m (14'8" x 11'9")
- With a recently installed gas fire with granite hearth and contrasting surround. Solid wooden floor.
- Utility room 1.98m x 1.47m (6'6" x 4'10")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Eye level unit. Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen-living-dining room 5.68m x 3.57m (18'8" x 11'9")
- Wonderful bright open plan room. Excellent range of eye and low level units in a beautiful walnut effect shaker style. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Patio doors and floor-to-ceiling windows. TV point. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Door to shelved airing cupboard with plenty of storage space. Access to partially floored attic, via attached slingsby ladder, with attic light.
- Master bedroom 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5" x 11'3")
- TV point.
- Master ensuite 2.67m x 0.90m (8'9" x 2'11")
- White suite. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Shaving point.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.31m (11'5" x 10'10")
- With fitted sliderobes and overhead cupboards. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.19m x 2.07m (7'2" x 6'9")
- Single room ideal for a nursery, childs bedroom, study or such like. Velux window. Telephone point.
- Bathroom 2.77m x 2.19m (9'1" x 7'2")
- Modern four piece white suite. Corner shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel tail. Velux window.
- To the front there is off street parking for two cars and a low maintenance front area finished in decorative flag stones and pavior brick. Also the front is close by to a lovely green area of open space.
The path to the side leads to gated access into the rear garden. The back is fully enclosed and is very private, it too is easily maintained offering a neat lawn, flagged patio and fenced boundary.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.