Attractive Red Brick Detached Villa Holding a Mature Corner Site
An attractive red brick detached villa holding a magnificent corner site set within this highly desirable and sought after residential location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom in coloured suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and cavity wall and loft insulation. The dwelling has benefited from wiring improvements but now requires renovation works which will become apparent at viewing. The home offers superb potential which combines with its magnificent site to create a fabulous opportunity to create a magnificent home for years to come.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Dining Room 3.52 x 3.38 (11'7" x 11'1")
- Brick fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.35 x 3.71 (14'3" x 12'2")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 2.77 x 3.35 (9'1" x 11'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, walk-in pantry, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.42 x 2.68 (11'3" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.41 x 3.53 (11'2" x 11'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 369 (12'8" x 1210'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Mature corner suite in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, garden store, driveway.
- Detached Matching Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.