We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial detached family home which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and double glass panelled doors to a dining room with sliding patio doors to a conservatory. Also on the ground floor there is a spacious fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, utility room, furnished cloakroom and a separate family room .
Upstairs there are five bedrooms master with modern ensuite and a separate luxury family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, tarmac area to front for extra parking and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 11'8'' (5.05m X 3.56m)
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, mahogany surround, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 9'8'' X 9'5'' (2.95m X 2.87m)
- Radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 10'10'' X 10'5'' (3.30m X 3.18m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to garden.
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'3'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, under fridge and freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- UTILITY ROOM
- High and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, access to furnished cloakroom.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, vanity unit, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- FAMILY ROOM 19'10'' X 9'9'' (6.05m X 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'7'' X 9'9'' (4.75m X 2.97m)
- Shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 13'4'' X 11'9'' (4.06m X 3.58m)
- Built in wardrobe, cupboard and drawer, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 12'9'' X 8'5'' (3.89m X 2.57m)
- BEDROOM 4 13'4'' X 9'0'' (4.06m X 2.74m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 5 9'6'' X 7'11'' (2.90m X 2.41m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light and power.
Tarmac area to front for extra parking.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.