Extended mid terrace house, front garden with off street parking and large enclosed rear garden on Devenagh Way, a popular residential area within walking distance of all the town centre amenities and People's Park.
The property has three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms and has been modernised to include triple glazed windows and a gas central heating system.
This, combined with the convenient location and great outdoor space is sure to make this a great home for first time buyers, young families or investors.
No onward chain. Some furniture and white goods available for sale
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear hallway with utility closed and shower room then three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC triple glazing and a gas central heating system which is zoned and has wireless controls. Front garden with off street parking and large enclosed rear garden with two brick sheds.
- Hardwood front door, under stair cupboard and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.85m (13'0" x 12'8")
- Spacious lounge with marble fireplace and inset and open fire. TV, telephone and internet points. Carpet. Through to:
- Dining room 3.3m x 2.75m (10'10" x 9'0")
- Second reception room with carpet. Through to:
- Kitchen 4.9m x 2.9m (16'1" x 9'6")
- Extended kitchen with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric double oven and integrated fridge & freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. LED spotlighting and skylight.
- Rear hallway
- Vinyl flooring, hardwood and glazed rear door and utility closet which is plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower room 2.67m x 2.08m (8'9" x 6'10")
- Downstairs shower room with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Clad in UPVC "mermaid board" with rain shower and hand held shower attachments. Built in cupboard. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs with laminate strip wood risers. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.3m (12'8" x 10'10")
- Master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.35m x 2.25m (7'9" x 7'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with thermostatic shower over the bath. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Built in cupboard housing gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.4m (9'8" x 7'10")
- Good sized third bedroom with built in cupboard and Carpeted floor.
- Front garden in neat lawn, flowerbeds and hedging. Concrete driveway with off street parking.
- Enclosed rear garden with concrete and paved areas, two brick storage sheds, neat lawn, hedging and raised flower bed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.