We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Prince Charles Way, Newtownabbey and will suit a variety of purchaser especially those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to garden. There are also 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, access to roofspace, walk in storage cupboard, hotpress.
- LOUNGE 15'5'' X 11'1'' (4.70m X 3.38m)
- Tiled fireplace, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 21'2'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (6.45m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- DINING AREA
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11'0'' (3.58m X 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 9'8'' (3.38m X 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5'' X 7'3'' (2.57m X 2.21m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Boiler house & oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.