A four bedroom mid terrace property in the heart of Belmont close to many of East Belfasts much sought after restaurants and cafe's on both the Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village, ideal for professionals or a family looking for convenience and space.
Priced to allow for some improvements, this property offers two separate reception rooms, lounge with attractive fireplace and bay window, dining room leading to fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls. Two bedrooms on the first floor and white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and pvc panelled walls. A further two bedrooms on the second floor, one with velux window. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
The outside includes small front area and enclosed rear yard. With some improvements by the new buyer this property could be fantastic accommodation in a much sought area of East Belfast with schools, café's and bus routes including the glider bus service into Belfast City centre, all within walking distance. View now at this great price!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'7 into bay (4.06m x 3.23m into bay)
- Dining Room 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen 14'3 x 6'8 (4.34m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinet, wood laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 11'1 (4.45m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., hot press.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 14'7 x 6'6 into eaves (4.45m x 1.98m into eaves)
- Bedroom 4 9'3 x 6'6 into eaves (2.82m x 1.98m into eaves)
- Velux window
- Small front area. Enclosed rear yard. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside water tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.