An excellent mid terrace property which has undergone a refurbishment programme and now offers a good sized living room with laminate flooring, modern recently fitted kitchen and bathroom, two well-proportioned bedrooms, and benefits from new gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows.
The current owners have finished this property to a high standard offering bright, spacious accommodation, excellent presentation for a first-time buyer, investor or young family.
Ready to move into, this property is situated in a convenient area off both Bloomfield Avenue and Beersbridge Road, close to many local amenities, within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and accessible to all major bus routes in and out of the City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 3.84m x 3.66m (12'7 x 12'0)
- Laminated strip wood flooring. Open to:
- Kitchen 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic 4 ring hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Laminated strip wood flooring. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 2.87m (12'7 x 9'5)
- Built-in wardrobe. Gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 2.67m x 1.60m (8'9 x 5'3)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with handheld shower, vanity unit, low flush WC. Part panelled walls. Towel rail. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Enclosed yard to rear.