Extended And Modernised Period Town Terrace In Ever Popular Location.
Holding a prime position within this most popular location, this beautifully modernised and presented town terrace will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, master with built-in slide robes, through lounge into bay, open plan dining area, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, superb roof space, utility area to rear and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme over the years. Off street car parking and a most convenient location combine with easy access to the city and Belfast's New University warrants your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 3.49 x 6.66 (11'5" x 21'10")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, panelled radiator.
Dining Area - panelled radiator,
- Kitchen 3.64 x 1.69 (11'11" x 5'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive use of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.35 (10'3" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.96 (9'11" x 9'9")
- Built-In mirrored slider robes, panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, fixed staircase to roof space.
- Roofspace 3.62 x 2.58 (11'11" x 8'6")
- Floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, under eaves storage.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Brick paved driveway, enclosed rear yard, utility area, plumbed for washing machine, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.