Restricted on budget but still need the space? If so then this 3 bedroom terrace house should be the ticket, as the price falls well within most first time buyers' price range and the accommodation is well-proportioned and would adequately met the needs of a young family. The location is handy to a number of essential amenities including schools and excellent shopping facilities at Bloomfield shopping centre.
It won't be here for ever so act now to secure a real bargain of a buy.
- Half glazed uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 8 Pane glazed door into ...
- LOUNGE 15'3" x 13'4" (4.65m x 4.06m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, wood mantel. Laminated wood floor. 8 Pane glazed door into ...
- INNER HALL
- KITCHEN 15'2" x 11'6" (4.62m x 3.51m)
- Cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring gas hob and electric oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'9" x 9'11" (3.58m x 3.02m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 13'5" x 8'4" (4.09m x 2.54m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'3" x 6'7" (3.12m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton Ivory II electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- Garden in Pavestones. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with shrubs. Decking. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.