An excellent red brick semi detached property located within the popular Orangefield area, just off Grand Parade. Within walking distance to cafés, shops and restaurants, while also being a short commute to Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and many of the provinces leading schools.
The accommodation comprises lounge and living room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Priced to allow for some updating, this property benefits from a driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to the front and a private garden to the rear. Bought new by the only owners of the property in the 1960's, the property now has gas fired central heating and double glazing and will appeal to many and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs, gas boiler.
- Lounge 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.18m)
- Dining Room 13'7 x 10'3 (4.14m x 3.12m)
- Kitchen 10'8 x 7'8 (3.25m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 10'7 (3.53m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 8'7 (2.90m x 2.62m)
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Driveway to front. Attractive private rear garden laid in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds. Detached brick garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.