Knockbreda Drive is a popular residential address in the heart of Rosetta, offering convenience to Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary, transport links into and out of the City, as well as all the cafés and restaurants on the Ormeau Road. The property itself benefits from a double storey extension creating spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms master (19'7 x 10'3) with en-suite shower, two receptions, extended kitchen / dining and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property has been updated with a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside, there is a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden in lawns that would capture the afternoon and early evening sun. A fantastic home in a great location.
- Glass panelled composite front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c Wooden panelling. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 12'6 x 11'0 (3.81m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay) Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Oak flooring. Cornice ceiling Picture rail.
- Dining Room 11'7 x 11'2 (3.53m x 3.40m)
- Cast iron fire-place with decorative wooden surround. Oak flooring. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Open to:
- Extended L-Shaped Kitchen/Living 15'6 x 15'5 (4.72m x 4.70m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level units with walnut effect work-tops , built in 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan and double oven. Single drainer ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Upvc glass panelled door to patio /garden.
- First Floor
- Extended Master Bedroom 19'7 x 10'3 (5.97m x 3.12m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with shower unit (thermostatically controlled), pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 10'4 (3.86m x 3.15m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 6'9 x 6'1 (2.06m x 1.85m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising p-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps with chrome shower unit above. (thermostatically controlled) Pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging. Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 15'8 x 9'7 (4.78m x 2.92m)
- Double doors. Range of units. Single drainer with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Tumble dryer vent.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area accessed directly from the kitchen living area, gardens laid in lawns, that capture the afternoon and evening sun, bordered by fencing and mature hedging. Large wooden storage shed on concrete base offering additional storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.