Substantial Period Town House with Rear Garden in Quiet Cul de Sac Location
A most attractive red brick period house of generous proportions holding a quiet tree lined cul de sac position. The spacious interior which has benefited in past years from grant aided works comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen with dining area, bathroom in white suite and separate shower room. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and retains much period details to include high ceilings, feature bay windows and antique fireplaces. A private rear garden and a most convenient location makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Living Room 3.68 x 5.00 (12'1" x 16'5")
- Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Lounge 3.53 x 3.53 (11'7" x 11'7")
- Attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.76 x 2.74 (12'4" x 9'0")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, fridge/freezer space, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
Dining Area - Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephne hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shoer cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 2.64 (11'11" x 8'8")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling,
- Bedroom 5.00 x 5.11 (16'5" x 16'9")
- Into bay, original tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5.08 x 4.11 (16'8" x 13'6")
- Double panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 3.58 (9'11" x 11'9")
- Panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace.
- Enclosed rear yard, Belfast sink, outside wc, fuel store, rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.