We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented end terrace home in the popular village of Drumaness. The bright spacious accommodation has been recently refurbished and leaves little to do for the purchaser but move in their furniture. The property comprises living room with open plan through to a kitchen with dining area. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed rear yard with vehicle access and a paved garden to the front. Recent sales in the area have gone well so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring, under stair storage cupboards.
- Living Room 12'5" x 12'0" (3.78m x 3.66m)
- Fireplace with slate hearth, wood surround, wood laminate flooring, open plan leading to kitchen/dining.
- Kitchen/Dining 18'3" x 9'7" (5.56m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink, space for cooker, electric fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring in kitchen/wood laminate flooring to dining area. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom One 12'1" x 10'11" (3.68m x 3.33m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 11'10" x 11'2" (3.61m x 3.40m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'5" x 7'11" (2.57m x 2.41m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring, built in bed with storage underneath.
- Newly fitted white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, panelled bath with newly fitted shower over, heated towel rail. Newly tiled floor and walls.
- Enclosed garden to front with paved path. Parking to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.