We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn with shrubs and a concrete area at rear for off street parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'0'' X 11'5'' (3.66m X 3.48m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, mahogany surround, radiator, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'9'' X 6'11'' (4.50m X 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 9'11'' (3.99m X 3.02m)
- Building in sliding robes with cupboard above, radiator
- BEDROOM 2
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to roofspace
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs.
Concrete area at rear for off street parking
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.