A comfortable semi detached property that enjoys a prominent cul de sac location within this established, residential area minutes walk from the main Stewartstown Road. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen with feature archway to dining area with double patio doors. Luxury white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath / separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Oil fired central heating system. Mature, private cul de sac walking distance to excellent transport links / taxi / Glider Service. competitively priced first time buy. Well worth a visit. EPC E48
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH / HALL
- LOUNGE 18'0 x 12'8 (5.49m x 3.86m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'2 x 11'9 (5.84m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, feature flooring, archway, patio double doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 8'1 (2.64m x 2.46m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin / vanity unit, feature roll top bath, chrome effect sanitary ware, downlighters, feature panelling and ceiling.
- Driveway to front and side, feature gates to side while enclosed, secure and private to rear, flagging, housed oil fired boiler and tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.