We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Monkstown Road. This home requires modernisation but will still appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with feature open tread staircase, lounge, family room and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature open tread staircase, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 11'3'' X 11'2'' (3.43m X 3.40m)
- FAMILY ROOM 11'3'' X 10'6'' (3.43m X 3.20m)
- KITCHEN 13'7'' X 7'11'' (4.14m X 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, built in microwave, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'2'' X 10'8'' (3.40m X 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'2'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (3.40m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobes with cupboards above and dressing table, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10'' X 7'9'' (2.39m X 2.36m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, wc, separate walk in shower area, Mira shower, partly tiled walls, radiator, hotpress.
- Concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn.
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.