Immaculately Presented and Maintained Double Storey Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
A beautifully presented and modernised semi detached villa situated in this very popular location and maintained to a very high standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms open to well fitted kitchen. The property further offers modern white bathroom, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, floored loft and private enclosed rear patio garden.
Situated close to the Shore Road with its many and varied amenities this is a property which is suitable for young and old alike. Early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.99 x 3.71 (13'1" x 12'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Dining Room 3.87 x 2.22 (12'8" x 7'3")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
Open Arch Leading To:
- Kitchen 3.80 x 2.77 (12'6" x 9'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.34 (13'1" x 10'11")
- Built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 2.78 (10'6" x 9'1")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.76 x 2.14 (9'1" x 7'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, single panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed forecourt in paving and marble chip, enclosed and paved rear patio garden, paved side path, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.