North Side Park is a quiet cul-de-sac in a convenient location in Newtownards, within walking distance to all local amenities, town centre and schools, benefitting from only a small number of homes and enjoying views of Scrabo and towards the town.
This home has been decorated to a high standard and provides any potential purchaser adaptable accommodation with three double bedrooms on the first floor and a fourth on the ground floor, currently used as an office and could also be used as a playroom. There are three reception areas in the property, one formal living room with multi fuel stove, family room and snug off the kitchen with double doors leading to the rear garden.
The solid oak kitchen has been recently painted to update and has a range of built in appliances, granite work surfaces and a Belfast type sink. The kitchen/family room is perfect for relaxed, casual dining and as such, is perfect for any growing family.
There is a downstairs wc, first floor bathroom with shower and bath and a good sized ensuite off the master bedroom.
Externally the property has been well landscaped with a driveway for multiple cars to the front and a detached garage at the side. To the rear there is a raised, decked area and paved, seating areas as well as an array of mature shrubs, plants and trees.
Viewing is recommended for this beautiful home in a fantastic location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, double height entrance hall, velux type window, understairs storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 14' x 13' (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth and multi-fuel burning stove, feature wooden beam and double doors.
- Dining Room 14'1 x 9'1 (4.29m x 2.77m)
- Solid wood flooring. Double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 20' x 14'1 (6.10m x 4.29m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, Belfast type sink with mixer taps, built in drainer, built in fridge freezer, feature plate holder, built in oven and hob, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 9'1 x 10' (2.77m x 3.05m)
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15' x 13' (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, velux type window, feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, velux type window, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn, bedding area and paved driveway.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating area, raised decked area, landscaped with mature shrubs and trees, outside light, tap.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.