Situated just off the Ballynahinch Road, Muskett Glen is set in a convenient & family friendly residential development located close to the local shops, transport links and schools within the Carryduff and surrounding areas.
This particular home offers a modern & open plan layout consisting of a spacious lounge open to modern fitted kitchen / dining room and conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, luxury white bathroom, car port to the side of the property and beautifully present enclosed garden to the rear.
In addition the property also benefits from an oil fired heating system, double glazing and driveway with ample off street parking.
This property represents a superb opportunity for both the first time buyer and those with a young and growing family, with little to do but add furniture.
- Upvc glazed front door opens onto entrance hall which is open to lounge
- Open Plan Lounge 5.77m x 4.62m (18'11" x 15'2")
- Bright and spacious lounge complete with wood burning stove and built-in storage. Versatile layout with large sliding glazed door giving the option to have the lounge open or closed to the kitchen / dining room. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 5.77m x 3.23m (18'11" x 10'7")
- Laminate flooring. Open to conservatory.
- Kitchen area 2.66m x 3.23m (8'9" x 10'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a selection of upper and lower high gloss units and wooden effect formica worktops, complete with integrated fridge freezer, electric oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel sink with drainer and stainless steel overhead extractor fan.
- Conservatory 2.99m x 2.76m (9'10" x 9'1")
- Upvc double glazed conservatory opens onto to enclosed rear garden. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 1 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6" x 10'9")
- Spacious double bedroom over looking rear garden. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.02m x 2.65m (13'2" x 8'8")
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.00m (at widest point) (11'10" x 9'10" ( at widest point))
- Single bedroom with wrap around wardrobe rail. Laminate flooring.
- Luxury White Bathroom suite 2.27m x 2.16m (at widest point) (7'5" x 7'1" ( at widest point))
- Luxury white bathroom suite complete with pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low flush w.c, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and over handing electric shower and chrome towel rail. Grey tile flooring with feature grey tile splash back above sink and bath unit.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Beautifully presented low maintenance rear garden complete with brick paving, raised lawn area, mature flower beds bordered by timber sleepers, wooden garden shed with electrical power points and access to car port to the side of the property. Access to oil boiler.
- Additional Garden images
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.