We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious semi detached villa which is located in the popular Millhouse development, just off the main Stiles Way, Antrim and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with separate wc, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with range of high and low level units and sliding door to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating,
Outside there is a stoned driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area,
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 15'4" X 11'5" AT WIDEST (4.67m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wood laminate floor, radiator, double doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING 18'3"X10'4" (5.56m X 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate floor in dining room, radiator, sliding aluminium door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1" X 11'8" (3.68m X 3.56m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, electric shower with tiled shower cubicle, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'8" X 10'4" (3.25m X 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5" X 6'5" (2.87m X 1.96m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled floor,
- Garden to front in lawn with paved pathway. Stoned driveway to side with ample parking.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Oil Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.