We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace which is located in a cul de sac just of the Shore road in the ever popular Rathcoole Housing Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Also on the ground floor is a fully tiled shower room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there are gardens to front and side in lawn and a large pebbled garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 16'4'' X 10'1'' AT WIDEST
- Mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN 12'1'' X 10'0''
- Modern range of high and low level unit, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 9'4'' AT WIDEST
- Radiator, built in wardrobe and drawer
- BEDROOM 3 10'10'' X 6'8''
- Garden to front in lawn
Garden to side in lawn
Large pebbled garden to rear
Oil tank and oil boiler
PVC fascia and guttering