We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh / Station Roads. This home requires some modernisation and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to dining room with tiled floor and a separate modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to a lean to and garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a brick paved garden to front and a paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'4'' X 11'8'' (3.76m X 3.56m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'11'' (3.58m X 2.72m)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'9'' X 9'11'' (3.58m X 3.02m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, acess to lean to.
- LEAN TO
- Paved with access to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'0'' X 9'6'' (3.35m X 2.90m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in mirror sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 11'2'' (3.58m X 3.40m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet.
- Brick paved garden to front.
Paved garden to rear with outhouse, oil boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.