A comfortable semi detached family home that enjoys a prominent south facing position within this established residential cul de sac. Boasting three good bedrooms and one generous reception room the home benefits from a fitted kitchen open to dining area with feature patio double doors. Luxurious recently installed white bathroom suite. Newly installed Upvc double glazed windows ( glazing with extra width ) to include a feature composite entrance door ). Oil fired central heating system. Good presentation throughout. Private and secure, extensive, south facing rear gardens. Well worth viewing. Immediate possession if required. EPC E49
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature Upvc double glazed composite entrance door to;
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Feature bay window, wooden effect strip floor, fireplace, cast iron inset and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'9 x 9'11 (5.41m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor hood, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Upvc double glazed patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 11'8 (3.96m x 3.56m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'3 X 7'10 (2.51m X 2.39m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, electric shower unit, vanity unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, shower screen, chrome heated towel rail, feature tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extensive south facing gardens lawned and flagged, private and secure, driveway to front and side, housed oil fired boiler and pvc tank.
( Floorplan of store for information purposes only - store not included / may be negotiable )
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.