We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and recently modernised detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with attractive fireplace and open fire and a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
There are also three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and walk in shower area and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, pvc double glazing, pvc fascia and guttering and excellent views towards Knockagh.
Outside there is a concrete driveway for ample parking leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing strongly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, access to a part floored roofspace suitable for conversion subject to necessary planning approval.
- LOUNGE 20'2'' X 12'5'' (6.15m X 3.78m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled hearth with open fire, three radiators.
- KITCHEN 9'11'' X 8'11'' (3.02m X 2.72m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, gas boiler, under fridge & freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, chrome heated towel radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10'' X 10'10'' (3.91m X 3.30m)
- Radiator, fully tiled walk in shower area, screen, Aqualisa digital shower, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 7'10'' (3.30m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'7'' X 7'11'' (2.62m X 2.41m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, up and over door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note: As required under the estate agency act we must inform you that this property is being sold on behalf of a relative of a member of staff who works for Ulster property sales
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.