A well presented extended semi detached property in the much sought after Kirkliston area, within walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village. A period home retaining many original features, this property has undergone many improvements in recent years including a new roof and new uPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation comprises bright lounge open to dining area, and attractive kitchen with a range of units on the ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and floored roofspace. Externally, the front and rear gardens include lawns and flowerbeds and a gated driveway to the side. A must view at a very competitive price!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'1 x 9'5 (3.68m x 2.87m)
- Mock fireplace with electric fire.
- Archway Leading To
- Dining Area 11'2 x 9'3 (3.40m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen 15'7 x 7'1 (4.75m x 2.16m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units with display cabinet, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher and PVC wall cladding splashback.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard and access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 9'6 (3.35m x 2.90m)
- Varnished original wood panel flooring.
- Bedroom 3 5'5 x 6'3 (1.65m x 1.91m)
- Gas fired boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, over head electric 'Mira Sprint' shower, folding shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and access to roofspace.
- Floored Roofspace 12'2 x 8'3 (3.71m x 2.51m)
- Small front garden in lawn with flowerbeds and gated concrete driveway to side.
Rear garden in lawn with concrete area and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.