Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a good sized driveway for ample parking and gardens to front and rear with patio area and a fantastic rural outlook to the rear over fields.
Property rarely come for sale in this area so early viewing is recommended !!
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'2 x 12'8 (4.32m x 3.86m)
- Fireplace with granite inset and feature surround. Laminated wooden floor. Cornicing. Large bright room.
- Kitchen/Dining area 19'0 x 9'7 (5.79m x 2.92m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit. Back door. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated wooden floor at dining area.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 9'12 x 6'5 (3.05m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., panelled bath, corner shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom two 13'5 x 9'8 (4.09m x 2.95m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'5 x 9'1 (2.87m x 2.77m)
- Front facing.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to the front with driveway. Gardens in lawn to the rear and a paved patio area.