We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached home on the Craigs road in Ballynahinch. The adaptable accommodation currently comprises living room, kitchen, sitting room/ bedroom four, bathroom and another three bedrooms. Outside the front garden has been beautifully landscaped with various plantings and stone paths and an enclosed yard to the rear. The present owners have left little to do for the prospective purchaser but move in their furniture.
Due the homes location it is within easy walking distance of the local shops and schools, and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and beyond.
This property is sure to appeal to many and with recent sales in the area being so popular early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 4.50m x 3.56m (14'9" x 11'8")
- Fireplace with wooden surround, decorative inset and tiled hearth. Solid wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.90m (10'0" x 9'6")
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. and tiled splash backs. Integrated oven and hob. Recess for washing machine. Door to rear.
- Sitting Room/ Bedroom Four 3.17m x 2.31m (10'5" x 7'7")
- Front facing room currently used as another living room.
- Store Room
- Large storage area.
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.42m (7'9" x 4'8")
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4" x 9'9")
- Rear facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 4.50m x 3.56m (14'9" x 11'8")
- Rear facing. Storage into eaves.
- Bedroom 3 4.50m x 3.58m (14'9" x 11'9")
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- To the front is a gated concrete driveway with ample parking and a beautifully landscaped garden with various plantings and stoned areas.
To the rear is an enclosed concrete yard.