Tucked away in a cul de sac setting just off the Ravenhill Road, this excellent end terrace home offers the potential purchaser a chain free onward move. This property is also perfectly positioned for those looking for convenient access into and out of the City centre, either on foot, cycle or vehicle transport. The accommodation boasts two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a bright kitchen with dining, and a modern ground floor shower suite. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. An excellent opportunity to live in a highly popular location, view early, you wont be disappointed!.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, cloaks under stairs.
- Lounge 16'4 x 9'10 (4.98m x 3.00m)
- Hot press. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'1 x 10'3 (4.29m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tile effect laminate flooring.
- Shower room 8'11 x 8'7 (2.72m x 2.62m)
- Comprising double shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 16'0 x 9'1 (4.88m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 11'11 x 9'11 (3.63m x 3.02m)
- Outside tap & light, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
- Loose stone gardens to the front, gardens to the rear in lawn.